Hyperight Event Delegate Terms & Conditions
1. Payments: All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid before the conference in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipt of payment will be sent. If payment method is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be booked online and paid using a debit or credit card.
2. Early Bird Rate: To qualify for any 'early bird' rates, booking in invoice or credit card must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations: The Substitutions & Cancellations policies can variy depending on the event. Please read the event specific Hyperight Event Delegate Terms Conditions listed in the event pdf agenda and on the registration page for further instructions.
4. Access Requirements: Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
5. Registration Information: Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email within 3 working days after registering. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Alterations to Programme - Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- Hyperight reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings. In case of changes, delegate will be informed within 3 working days after the change has been made.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Hyperight, a full refund will be made or the ticket will be transferred to another Hyperight event by choosing of the delegate. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate. In case of changes, delegate will be informed within 3 working days after the change has been made.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. In case of such change, delegate will be informed within 3 working days after the change has been made.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3. In case of changes, delegate will be informed within 3 working days after the change has been made.
7. Speakers: Views expressed by speakers are their own. Hyperight cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
8. Photography & Filming: For promotional marketing purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Hyperight holds the right to use these materials for event promotional marketing purposes everywhere in the world, without any limitations.
9. Data Protection:
The information about what data we collect, store and how do we process it
10. Insurance: It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Hyperight cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.